2.07.2012

The weekend recap.

GO GIANTS!! I had to get that out there first.  I'm so proud to be a new New Yorker :) I spent the game party hopping- great to see a lot of friends, eat SO much food.. ( I wore my stretchy pants), and watch a fantastic win.  I made my favorite Peanut Butter Corn Flake cookies.. yummm.

Aside from the game, my friends and I went to see 'How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying', got manicures (and I got my first eye brow waxing..!), ate at Southern Hospitality (Justin Timberlake's restaurant), went dancing, listened to amazing bands at Rockwood Music Hall ... it was wonderful.









So grateful for the wonderful people in my life.  You make my dreams come true (ooh ooh)- Hall and Oats, anyone??

2 comments:

  1. thank goodness for our loved ones that make life better. You make me long for weekends like yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh I miss New York. Looks like you had such a blast!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    come on over and visit me at colorissue.blogspot.com--I think you'd enjoy it...but than again I may be a little bias?!?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete